- Modern, purpose built offices
- Can be let as a whole or on a floor to floor basis
- Suspended ceilings with integral lighting
- Ground floor approx 1075 sq ft comprising open plan area, separate WC's & kitchen
- First floor approx 1270 sq ft comprising 2 offices, server room, separate WC's & kitchen
- Second floor approx 1230 sq ft comprising rear area with open plan space, 2 offices, 3 meeting rooms, kitchen and separate WC's
- Second floor side area comprising open plan space, board room, meeting room, kitchen and separate WC's
- Adjoining floor approx 850 sq ft
14/16 Nelson Street is a modern, purpose-built office building. The property provides a mixture of open plan and partitioned office accommodation on ground, first and second floors. Each floor has kitchen and WC facilities. There is a storage room on ground floor level. Additional archive or storage space is available at the property.
The property includes suspended ceilings with integral lighting, timber framed double glazed windows and some air conditioning. The building is served by electric fired central heating. We understand that a lift shaft exists and it should be possible to install a lift if required.
Ground floor approx 1,075 sq ft
First floor approx 1,250 sq ft
Second floor approx 1,230 sq ft
Total net floor area approx 3,575 sq ft
The whole building or individual floors are available to lease for a term of years to be agreed by negotiation on full repairing and insuring terms at a commencing rent of £16 psf exclusive.
Parking is available nearby at the Drumgold Street, Shaws Brow and Chester Street car parks.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal costs incurred.