The heart of our business is residential sales and we have 3 prominent high street offices displaying the very best properties the market has on offer. Buyers love to window shop and footfall and face to face interaction from a high street presence remains key.
We pride ourselves on friendly, helpful and experienced service from staff who have been with us for many years, understanding the intricacies and uniqueness of the Manx property market. We are experts at selling property whether it be by private treaty, public auction or tender.
We will appraise, advise and recommend the best method of sale, together with the appropriate marketing strategy to ensure your property gains maximum exposure to the market.
Each office has a dedicated rental department; Port Erin covering the South of the Island, Ramsey covering the North and Douglas covering the rest of the Island.
We pride ourselves on a personal service and exceptional knowledge of the market. Our property management service embraces the principles of client care, with an impressive selection of property to rent you will find a range of family houses, apartments, flats and studios.
Our commercial agency team of Neil Taggart MRICS and Joney Kerruish MRICS will be happy to assist you in all aspects of commercial property and professional work. We have extensive local and national expertise and are regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
Preliminary, strategic and independent advice on the disposal of a wide variety of property types. Registered Estate Agents in the Isle of Man, and our commercial agency services cover the whole Island, and our expertise includes:
- Shops and retail warehouses
- Office premises both town centre and business park locations, converted and purpose built.
- Hotels, restaurants, guest houses, cafes, take-aways;
- Vacant possession property for occupation, freehold and leasehold
- Freehold property already tenanted for investment
- Freehold and leasehold businesses as going concerns
- Vacant land with planning consent for development
- Strategic or amenity land
At Chrystals we take pride in our rural roots, our firm having been founded upon Land management, Agricultural Valuation and livestock Auctioneering. Chartered surveyor Neil Taggart MRICS (Director) comes from a well known local farming Family and draws upon many years experience to give the very best rural property advice to clients. Neil specialises in the sale of farms, estates and rural land. In addition we offer Agricultural Mortgage Valuation and Rural Estate Management.
Our Director Miss Joney Kerruish is a leading local Chartered Surveyor with many years of experience. Joney heads up our professional services department and advises on;
- Residential mortgage valuations for financial institutions
- Commercial valuations for secured lending
- Asset valuations for companies, local authorities and Trusts
- Valuation for matrimonial, litigation, UK capital taxes
- RICS VRS registered
Commercial Property Management
A full service is offered to property owners, including assessment and collection of rents; levying of service-charges, responsibility for repairs, rent reviews and re-letting when required.