- Farmhouse with mature private garden
- 18 hole golf course and driving range
- Private fishing lakes
- Extensive mineral reserves
- Warings Barn
- Stone Barn, former stables & outbuildings for development
Ballaskilley Farmhouse and Glen Truan Golf Links sit within an impressive 150 acres of land adjacent to the Ayres Nature Reserve offering stunning views of Scotland and the Lake District.
Glen Truan is one of the Isle of Man's 9 golf courses and has potential to become one of the best coastal courses developed in the UK in recent years. The site offers opportunity for development of an exclusive private dwelling or commercial development such as a small hotel, spa or holiday accommodation, subject to planning.
* Farmhouse with mature private garden.
* 18 gold course and driving range.
* Private fishing lakes.
* Stone Barn, former and outbuildings for development.
* Warings Barn.
* Extensive mineral reserves.